So I didn't.
Things I've been puzzled by on TV.
1) A weird advert for toilet paper in which children describe their anuses as ;ladybirds,potatoes,carrots,sparkly stars ,WTF?
2) An advert for insurance I think which shows a father building a treehouse for his daughter.The soundtrack is Good Rocking Daddy,which is SO inappropriate if you listen to the lyrics.
3) Where does all the dust come from? It's one of the few things I do dust.
4) Christmas films on now.
5) Any ad that has someone shouting on it.I just press mute or change channels so it's not supereffective.
6) Would you REALLY change your insurance,just to get a meercat toy?
7) Why does the programing crap out now and then? I set it up to record something and every now and then for no reason,it doesn't happen.
8) Hoarders programs.We are staring at the mentally ill.I'm not sure that forcing the hoarder to witness the clear up is good psychotherapy ,I think it's just good TV.Though the few glimpses I've seen comfort me that I'm just very untidy indeed.
- Current Mood: lazy